Pressed for time during the holidays? These quick and easy desserts are sure to please even your most discriminating in-laws.
Cakes and Tortes
- Almond Chocolate Torte This no-bake chocolate dessert has a tasty almond crust and smooth fluffy filling that’s almost like a mousse.
- Apple Gingerbread Cake Add apples and a crumb topping to a packaged gingerbread cake mix for a speedy and festive treat.
- Banana Cheesecake Convenience items make preparing this layered crowd-pleaser a piece of cake.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake With canned pumpkin and spices, it takes mere minutes to add holiday flair to a no-bake cheesecake. You will love the effortless thick, creamy results.
- Pumpkin Chiffon Torte After a sumptuous holiday meal, this light and tasty dessert is perfect.
Cookies and Fudge
- Apricot-Nut Drop Cookies Holiday guests won’t be able to resist this combination of fruit and nut flavors.
- Butterscotch Peanut Fudge 15 minutes by microwave is all it takes to make this heavenly fudge!
- Cookie Turkey Recipe Whether used for Thanksgiving get-togethers or bake sales, both kids and adults will love these whimsical treats.
- Malted Milk Cookies Combine a popular candy with a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe to make the perfect holiday dessert — just be sure to share!
- Almond Ice Cream Cups The presentation makes this dessert look like it took more than just 10 minutes to prepare!
- Apple Cider Gelatin Salad Apple cider and crisp apples lend a hint of fall to this refreshing salad that’s perfect for autumn and holiday gatherings.
- Chocolate Caramel Fondue Holiday guests will gather around this wonderful, chocolate dipping sauce.