- prep 15 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 6 tablespoons sugar*
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups no-sugar-added reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make it 30 minutes
*Editor’s note: This recipe was tested with Splenda No Calorie Sweetener.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 74mg
- Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
Serving equals: 2/3 cup with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
Diabetic exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.