Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Dutch-process unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup boiling water
How to make it
Healthy Cooking Tip
At this point the cupcakes can be kept covered at room temperature for up to 2 days, or frozen for 6 weeks. Defrost and ice with the cinnamon butter cream frosting. Cover the frosting, and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 6 weeks.
Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- 4 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Chocolate curls for garnishing cupcakes
How to make it
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.