There are some dishes that are absolutely perfect vehicles for leftovers. Quesadillas are a great example, because so long as you can get the tortillas to stick to the stuffing, you can pretty much fill it with any leftovers, including:
1. Roast beef and blue cheese dressing
2. Salmon drizzled with teriyaki sauce
3. Tuna and Swiss cheese
4. Sliced sausage and provolone cheese
5. Scrambled, spiced tofu and potatoes
6. Chicken pulled off the bone, with sprouts, guacamole, and cheddar cheese
7. Smoked salmon and cream cheese
8. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheddar cheese
9. Mashed black beans, guacamole, and cheddar cheese
10. Jack cheese with bacon and salsa
11. Ham, eggs, and Swiss cheese
12. Goat cheese and roasted red peppers
13. Turkey with stuffing and Swiss cheese
14. Salami, eggs, and chopped scallions with cheddar cheese
15. Hummus, grilled vegetables, and Monterey Jack cheese
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.