- Bacon-Bit Burgers With Smoked Gouda and Steak House Smothered Onions
- Basil Turkey Burgers
- Classic Burger Recipe
- Dressed-Up Bacon Burgers
- Hawaiian-Honey Burgers
- Tuna Burgers With Ginger Garlic and Soy Sauce
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- Tortilla Burgers
- Beef or Lamb Shish Kabobs
- Meatball Shish Kabobs
- Peanutty Pork Kabobs
- Teriyaki Shish Kabobs
- Oriental Steak Skewers
- Pineapple Shrimp Kabobs
- Polynesian Kabobs
- Turkey Kabobs With Fennel and Red-Pepper Relish
- Sweet-and-Sour Skewered Shrimp
- Swordfish Kebabs with Tomato-Arugula Salad
- Grilled Oysters
- Grilled Salmon Steaks
- Grilled Swordfish With Anchovy Butter
- Halibut Steaks
- Salmon With Citrus Salsa Swordfish With Salsa Dressing
- Salmon With Mango Salsa
- Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
- Campfire Potatoes
- Eggplant Mexicano
- Grilled Corn in Husks
- Grilled Three-Cheese Potatoes
- Grilled Vegetable Potato Skins
- Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Pesto-Corn Grilled Peppers
- Marinated Grilled Vegetables
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.