Whether you’re lactose intolerant, vegan, or just like to try new products, these five alternatives to milk are healthy and delicious.
1. Almond Milk. Use it in your cereal, oatmeal, and smoothies. With less calories per serving than skim milk and zero saturated fat, almond milk is a healthy alternative to milk. Try vanilla or chocolate flavor for a little added sweetness.
2. Soy Milk. More widely known than almond milk, soy milk is a great source of protein and calcium. Some people worry about consuming soy products, but if you do choose to consume soy milk, be sure to buy organic so it’s GMO free.
3. Rice Milk. Think you can only eat rice? Wrong. Rice milk is tasty and works well in cooking recipes, however it lacks the calcium and protein that you get from regular milk.
4. Hemp milk. With no cholesterol, all 10 essential amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and calcium, hemp milk is quickly becoming a popular alternative to milk for its high nutritional value.
5. Coconut Milk. Used in a lot of Thai recipes, coconut milk is a good source of healthy fats. It’s also packed with potassium and B12, which is especially important for vegans.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.