Mocha Cookie Pretzels
Looking for a little something special to bake up for the holidays? These elegant mocha-frosted cookies are wonderful with coffee and make an eye-catching addition to any cookie platter.
— Country Woman Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 to 5 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate, chopped
- Green colored sugar, optional
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.