Have a boxed cake mix in your cupboard? Create a new taste sensation by adding a simple ingredient or two! For example, add rich flavor to a white cake mix with your favorite extract … mix coffee instead of water into chocolate cake mix for a mouthwatering mocha variation … or fold flaked coconut into a yellow cake batter for a tasty change of pace. The sky’s the limit, so be creative!
Before mixing the cake batter, try one of the following variations:
- Substitute coffee or your favorite carbonated beverage for the water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of grated lemon or orange peel.
- Add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves.
- Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of vanilla, almond, orange, lemon, coconut, peppermint, or rum extract, or butter or maple flavoring.
After mixing the batter, stir in one of the following ingredients:
- 2 to 4 ounces of finely chopped semisweet or milk chocolate.
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts.
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cookies.
- 1 cup flaked coconut.
- 1/2 cup almond brickle baking chips or English toffee chips.
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.