Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1/3 cup Basic Stir-Fry Marinade and Sauce (click for recipe)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 2 small carrots, scrubbed and cut on a diagonal into ovals
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), trimmed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon cold water
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 63 mg
- Sodium: 461 mg
- Carbs: 12 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Fiber: 3 g
How to make it 25 minutes plus marinating time
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.