- prep 20 min cook 55 min
- serves 8
- 7 cups thinly sliced peeled baking apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
How to make it 1 hour, 15 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.