- prep 20 min cook 30 min
- serves 6
The type of fruit used for the filling can be adjusted depending on what’s in season. Top with low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt to finish off this treat.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple or currant jelly
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 5 apples (1 1/4 pounds), unpeeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup currants or raisins
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (no sugar added),thawed
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make it 50 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 37mg
- Carbs: 43g
- Protein: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.