Kids will have fun helping you make the dried apples using the old-fashioned technique below.
- 2 cups Homemade Dried Apples (recipe below), quartered, or store-bought dried apple chunks
- 1 package (6 or 7 ounces) dried peaches or apricots, halved and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups bite-size wheat-, rice-, corn-, or bran-square cereal
- 1 cup puffed corn cereal or tiny marshmallows
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
How to make it
Making homemade dried apples
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.