When you’re done with this recipe, let the cake cool for 5 minutes before loosening the edges with a knife. Place a serving plate over the cake and quickly invert the pan, letting it sit upside down for a moment. Then shake the pan loose and pull it away.
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing the pan
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 large, crisp apples, such as Granny Smith — peeled, cored and cut into 1/2- to 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts or almonds
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom or cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.