This delicious salad features the tang of citrus and the piquancy of hot pepper sauce.
- prep 25 min
- serves 4
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons jalapeño pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups arugula leaves
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup yellow and/or red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced into half-rounds
- 6 oil-cured black olives, slivered
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 79
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 461
- Protein: 3g
- Fiber: 4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.