- prep 8 min
- serves 8
Think guilt-free guacamole when you try this recipe. Made with good-fat-rich avocado bulked up with chopped tomatoes and crisp Kirby cucumbers (more crunch and less water than regular cukes) — adding vitamins, minerals, and fiber — you can give yourself permission to take another dip. This is also great with celery, red pepper strips, or pita chips.
- 1 large ripe Hass avocado (about 8 ounces/250 g), peeled, halved, and pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon seeded, deveined, and minced jalapeño (wear gloves when handling), or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded plum tomato
- 1/2 cup seeded, chopped Kirby cucumber or seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 16 large frozen precooked shrimp, thawed, rinsed, and patted dry
How to make it 8 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Sodium: 191mg
- Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
Serving size: 2 teaspoons dip per shrimp
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.