This tasty side can easily be doubled to serve a large party who are sure to want seconds.
— Betty Korte, Collinsville, Illinois
You Will Need
4 bacon strips, diced
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon minced fresh
1/4 teaspoon each dried oregano,
savory and rubbed sage
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
4 cups sliced zucchini
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
What to Do
1. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels; drain,
reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
3. In the drippings, sauté celery and onion until tender. Add the tomatoes, parsley, oregano, savory, sage, salt, pepper and
4. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until zucchini
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bacon.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.