- prep 15 min cook 35 min
- serves 6-8
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, (2 -2 1/2 lbs. and about 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves, coarsley chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or pinch dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
How to make it 50 minutes
Editor’s Note: Steak can also be baked, uncovered, at 400°F for 45 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.