- prep 10 min cook 10 min
- serves 6
- 1/3 cup Basic Stir-Fry Marinade and Sauce
- 12 ounces flank steak, partially frozen
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoons black bean-garlic sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon cold water
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 19 mg
- Sodium: 393 mg
- Carbs: 5 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Fiber: 2 g
How to make it 20 minutes, plus freezing and marinating time
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.