- prep 10 min cook 1 hour
- serves 6
- 8 ounces of extra-lean ground beef
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) chopped tomatoes with juice
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
How to make it 1 hour, 10 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
- Sodium: 394 mg
- Protein: 17 g
- Fiber: 10 g
Reverse Diabetesbuy NOW$31.96
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.