Tart, sweet and juicy, berries come in many varieties — from bright and delicate raspberries to sweet strawberries, from plump little blueberries to rich, fragrant blackberries. Thanks to importers, you can buy almost all berries in any season. If one kind is not available, substitute another. Passionfruits add a tart edge.
- prep 10 min
- serves 6
- 1 quart ripe strawberries, hulled and cut in half (4 cups)
- 1/2 pint fresh red raspberries (1 cup)
- 1/2 pint fresh blackberries (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh red currants and black currants, removed from their stalks
- 2 passionfruits
- 3 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.