- prep 60 min
- Yield: 9-inch cake
Be sure to make this using the birthday boy or girl’s favorite fruit and ice cream.
- 2 recipes 9-inch square Basic Butter Cake or Coconut Cake
- 2 quarts favorite flavor ice cream
- 1/4 cup jam or preserves (raspberry, strawberry, or apricot are good choices), stirred until liquid
- 1 cup Apricot Glaze, warm
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 3-4 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries and red currants, to decorate
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.