- prep 30+min cook 10 min
- serves 20
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Sugar (see below)
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut up
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 vanilla pods, cut into 2 or 3 pieces
How to make it About 40 minutes
How to make vanilla sugar
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.