- prep 15 min cook 30 min
SECRET INGREDIENT: sweetened condensed milk
Cheesecake bars with two layers can be time-consuming to make. But thanks to the convenience of sweetened condensed milk, these bars take only 15 minutes of kitchen time.
IngredientsNumber of servings: Makes 4 dozen
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make it 45 minutes
Healthy Cooking Tip
For a lower-calorie dessert, use reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel cheese) and fat-free sweetened condensed milk.