Refreshing and satisfying with its mix of beans, veggies, and chicken, this salad will be a winner on any day.
- 6 cups torn lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 298
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 672mg
- Carbs: 26g
- Protein: 28g
- Fiber: 10g
Serving size: 2 cups salad with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.