- prep 40 min cook 35 min
- serves 8
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 in.)
- 4 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh mint or 1 tsp. dried mint
- 1 egg white, beaten
How to make it 1 hour, 15 minutes + cooling
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.