IngredientsNumber of servings: Serves 2
- 1 individual serving package broccoli with cheese sauce (1/2 cup), microwaved according to directions
- 6 egg whites or 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed (dried)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons heart-healthy butter-flavored spread or margarine
- 2 slices 1% or 2% cheddar or American cheese
How to make it
Entire cookbooks can be downloaded for free on the Diabetes Care Club website at www.diabetescareclub.com.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 706mg
- Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 17g
- Carb Choices: 0.5
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.