Broccoli rabe, braised to temper its mildly bitter taste, and golden slices of mushrooms and garlic combine to make a pleasant and heart-healthy side dish. Look for presliced cremini sold in many produce sections. Mushrooms add a sweet, almost meaty, taste to meals with no added fat or calories.
- prep 10 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms (about 5 ounces/150 g)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Pinch of crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe (about 1 pound/500 g), 1 inch/2.5 cm trimmed from stems, cut into 1 1/2-inch/1-cm lengths
- Calories: 76
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 36 mg
- Carbs: 7 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Fiber: 1g
How to make it 25 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.