Slaw & Sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup shredded apple
- 2 tablespoons fat-free blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons thinly sliced green onions, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 hamburger buns, split
How to make it 35 minutes
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Land O’Lakes light stick butter.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 312
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Sodium: 682mg
- Carbs: 29g
- Protein: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
Diabetic Exchanges: 3 medium-fat meat, 2 starch.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.