Tender strips of yellow parsnips are coated in a slightly sweet honey sauce. Recipes like this with few ingredients are great to have on hand.
— Linda Bussing, Lake Stevens, Washington
You Will Need
2 pounds parsnips, trimmed
1/4 cup butter
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Minced fresh parsley
What to Do
1. With a vegetable peeler, peel parsnips.
2. In a Dutch oven, cook parsnips in a small amount of salted boiling water for
25 minutes or until tender; drain. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
3. Cut parsnips into slices or julienned strips.
4. In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in honey and nutmeg.
5. Add parsnips and stir to coat.
6. Cook until lightly browned and sprinkle with parsley.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.