- prep 45 cook 7-10
With pecans on top and a contrasting white chocolate drizzle, these cookies are almost too pretty to eat!
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 1 package (13 ounces) Rollo candies
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
How to make it About 55 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.