The low-fat yogurt in these muffins are a healthy substitute for the oil or butter found in other muffins.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup golden raisins or currants
- 1/4 cup apple cider or orange juice
- 3/4 cup rye flour
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 medium-size carrots, peeled and shredded
- (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: .5g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Sodium: 242mg
- Carbs: 26g
- Protein: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.