- prep 25 min cook 45 min
- serves 6
Make it on the weekend and serve it up for guests — or save it for a quick breakfast during the week.
- 1 tablespoon plain dry breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces small all-purpose potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to make it 1 hour, 10 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 86mg
- Sodium: 316mg
- Carbs: 20g
- Protein: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.