- prep 15 min cook 40 min
- serves 2
Pecans add crunch to the cheesy stuffing. Rosemary and thyme subtly flavor the meat.
- 1 beef flank steak (3/4 pound)
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to make it 55 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.