- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 45 lollipop sticks (4 inches long)
- 3 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Toppings: grated coconut, grated chocolate, assorted sprinkles and chopped nuts
How to make it 2 hours, plus freezing
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 3g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.