- prep 20 min cook 8 min
- serves 8
These delectable treats are an excellent way to get a serving of beans and avocado, rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.
- 3/4 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 red, green, or yellow peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 soft corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 4 cups romaine lettuce leaves, torn or shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tomato, diced or sliced
- Tabasco or other hot sauce to taste
- 4 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- Salt and pepper
How to make it 28 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 243
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Sodium: 206mg
- Carbs: 28mg
- Protein: 16g
- Fiber: 7g
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.