- prep 12 min cook 8 min
- serves 24
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (5 oz) evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
How to make it 20 minutes
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.