- prep 30 min cook 15 min
- serves 10
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons sliced green onions
How to make it 45 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: trace
- Cholesterol: 21g
- Sodium: 427mg
- Carbs: 21g
- Protein: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
Serving size: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-sodium broth and fat-free evaporated milk)
Diabetic exchange: 1 1/2 starch.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.