- prep 10 min, plus chilling
- serves 4
The creamy texture of the avocado marries very well with the cucumber and citrus juices in this summer soup recipe.
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth, vegetable broth, or water
- 2 packed tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves and small stems
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground ancho powder
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 cup orange juice
- Calories: 136
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Sodium: 469 mg
- Carbs: 15 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fiber: 4 g
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.