- prep 20 min cook 12 min
- serves 1
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame or peanut oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 thin slices fresh ginger, peeled and cut into strips 1/8-inch wide, or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1/4 pound), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into matchstick strips
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon lite soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooked rice (optional)
How to make it 32 minutes
Heat sesame oil in a heavy 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute; add onion and stir-fry 1 minute. Mix in garlic and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Add carrot and water; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, until carrot is almost tender. Mix in snow peas, cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes more, until chicken and vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in soy sauce and pepper. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 308mg
- Carbs: 21g
- Protein: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.