- prep 40 min
- serves 8
IngredientsNumber of servings: 8
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped, plus 2 tsp. adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
How to make it 40 minutes + cooling
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.