- prep 10 min cook 45 min
- serves 12
This cake is so tasty, you’ll never believe it’s just 133 calories a slice!
- 1 cup sifted cake flour
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites (about 12 large eggs)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sifted confectioners’ sugar (optional)
How to make it 55 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: XX
- Sodium: 147mg
- Carbs: 29g
- Protein: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.