- prep 25+ cook 8-10
- Yield 30 cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 large egg, separated
- Grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.