- prep 45 min cook 30 min
- 5 ounces (5 squares semisweet chocolate)
- 2 ounces (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts (2 ounces)
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons kirsch
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces (4 squares) semisweet chocolate, grated
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced
How to make it 1 hour, 15 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.