- prep 10 min cook 10 min
- serves 12
SECRET INGREDIENT: marshmallows
Marshmallows are the key to their light and fluffy texture, but creamy peanut butter, butterscotch chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chips make a richer and more satisfying treat.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to make it 20 minutes
Add another layer of flavor by stirring 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in with the peanut butter.