- prep 30 min cook 30 min
- serves 16
This tasty chocolate cake has a healthy amount of beta carotene concealed in every slice.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup low-fat (1.5%) buttermilk
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) nonfat cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
How to make it 60 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.