- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 12 wings, cut in half at joints, wing tips removed and discarded
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup vinegar-based hot sauce
How to make it
Excerpted from Wings by Debbie Moose. Text copyright © 2009 by Debbie Moose. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.