- prep 10 min cook 10 min
- serves 8
- 1 pound canned crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 to 2-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup each chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 to 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Lemon slices, optional
How to make it 20 minutes
In a large bowl, combine the crab, bread crumbs, egg, mayonnaise, vegetables and seasonings. Shape into eight patties. Broil patties or cook in a skillet in oil for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with lemon if desired.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.