- prep 25 min
- serves 2
- 2 ounces uncooked chorizo or 2 ounces bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 2 tablespoons sliced jalapeño pepper*
How to make it
*Editor’s note: When cutting or seeding hot peppers, use rubber or plastic gloves to protect your hands. Avoid touching your face. This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 388
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 871mg
- Carbs: 41g
- Protein: 21g
- Fiber: 7g
* 1 serving (prepared with turkey sausage, fat-free refried beans, baked chips, reduced-fat cheese and reduced-fat sour cream)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.