- prep 20 min cook 20 min
- serves 4
- 4 medium-size fresh ears of corn or 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 3/4 cups lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium-size potato or parsnip, peeled and cubed (1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped sweet green, red, and/or yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and white or black pepper
- 1/2 cup low-fat (1% milkfat) milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bite-size pieces cooked lower-sodium ham
How to make it 40 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 232
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Sodium: 577mg
- Carbs: 38g
- Protein: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.