Cabbage and other members of the cruciferous vegetable family help protect against cancers of the breast and prostate.
- prep 20 min cook 30 min
- serves 12
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage (1/2 of small head)
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Jarlsberg cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped deli corned beef (about 2 ounces)
- Half of 32-ounce package frozen pizza dough, thawed
How to make it 55 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg
- Sodium: 373 mg
- Carbs: 23 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
Vegetables for Vitalitybuy NOW$19.97
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.